One Seaport Square is a monumental luxury high-rise apartment and retail development project in the Seaport Square District of South Boston that consists of 836 units in two towers, twenty-two and twenty stories respectively, located above three stories of retail and three levels of underground parking. The 1.1M square foot project was one of Boston’s largest mixed-use developments in decades and qualifies for LEED Silver Certification. With a 4th quarter of 2014 ground breaking, One Seaport Square was completed in 2017, on schedule and on budget.
Boston Global Investors and its development team, BGI Development Advisors, partnered with Berkshire Group (residential) , PSP Investments and WS Development (retail) to develop the various components of this substantial mixed-use project situated at the gateway to Boston’s vibrant new Seaport Square neighborhood.
BGI’s responsibilities included Master Planning, Contract Negotiation, Permitting, Financing, & Construction Management.
Total Development Cost
- $600 Million
- A 1.1 million square foot mixed-use project
- Two residential towers, The Benjamin at 22 stories and Via at 20 stories
- 836 Residential Units
- 250,000 square feet of Retail
- 850 parking spaces on three levels
- Architect: Elkus Manfredi Associates
- Construction Manager: John Moriarty & Assoctiates