About YOTEL Boston
The Yotel Boston project, developed with Wheelock Street Capital, is a 326 room micro hotel built at 65 Seaport Boulevard, Boston, MA. The Yotel is an 11 story, 99,000 square foot hotel building with ground floor and roof-top public lounge areas.
The project broke ground in September 2015 and was completed and opened in the summer of 2017. Boston Global Investors served as the project developer and Tishman Construction as the project construction manager.
Seaport Square Parcel J
- Partner: Wheelock St. & Yotel
- Completed: June 2017
- Architect: Stantec
- CM: Tishman Construction
- Total Development Cost: $100 M
- Construction Duration: 18 months
- 11 stories
- 100,000 SF
- 326 Micro unit Hotel rooms
- Cantilevers over MBTA Silver Line Station
- Fitness Center, Sky Lounge, Conference Space