The first site completed at Songdo, The Convensia Convention Center was Asia’s first LEED Certified convention center. Designed by Kohn, Pederson, Fox, the structure houses one of the largest column free spans in Asia.
The Convensia is directly served by the Sheraton Incheon Hotel and a dedicated 500 vehicle below ground parking facility.
The Convensia Convention Center was a joint venture between Gale International, Posco E&C and Morgan Stanley.
total development cost
- $165 Million
- 5.7 Million square feet
- Phase One of a 1.2 Million square foot convention
- 400,000 square feet of convention/ exhibition space
- 185,000 square feet of parking
- LEED Certified
- Architect: KPF / BAUM
- Structural Engineer: Arup
- Master Planning
- Contract Negotiation
- Budgeting & Underwriting
- Capital Formation
- Design & Construction Management
- Marketing & Leasing